Pages

Friday, October 18, 2013

FRIDAY FAB FALL FAVES!!



This time of year is one of my absolute favorites. The leaves changing colors, crisp, beautiful mornings and of course, FALL FASHION! 

I adore dressing for this season. Lots of layers, accents of leather and of course beautiful fall accessories.

Here are some of my FALL FAVES:

1. Riding boots! They can dress up any outfit and make your look really stand out. I'm particularly obsessed with my tan riding boots from "Call It Spring."

    

2. Scarfs!!! I love being able to complete an outfit by throwing on a scarf. It's a great accessory and it can make an outfit complete.


3. Knits! What's better than a warm knit on those crisp, fall mornings. I love knits because they now come in many different colors and styles. The best thing about knits? You can dress them all up! Add a belt or leather leggings and you've got a great fall outfit.



What are your FALL FAVES?!!
Comment. Share. Support. 
Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment